Bhubaneswar: The State Transport Authority, Odisha has decided to provide several Driving License (DL)-related services through online mode in view of the COVID-19 situation.
The decision was taken to reduce public gathering at RTO offices. As per an official order of the State Transport Authority, the following DL services will be available online on Sarathi web portal (www.parivahan.gov.in).
* Renewal of Driving License.
* Change of address in Driving License.
* Issue of duplicate Driving License.
* Change of name in Driving License.
* Change of biometric in Driving License.
* Replacement of Driving License.
* Issue of extract of Driving License.
* Surrender of COV (Class of Vehicle).
* Issue of NOC.
* Surrender of NOC.
The applicants need to book an appointment to visit the concerned RTO office in connection with these services wherever required. However, the LL online computerised test and DL skill test will not be conducted, the order said.