Bhubaneswar: Following the EVM glitches reported from various places in third phase of elections 2019, the State Election Commission has recommended for fresh poll in 12 booths in Odisha.
“We have recommended the Election Commission of India for repoll in 12 booths in Odisha,” informed Chief Electoral Officer (CEO Surendra Kumar here today.
Here are the booths proposed to the ECI for fresh poll.
1. Booth number 62 and 222 at Brahmagiri in Puri district
2. Booth number 196 in Baramba in Cuttack district
3. Booth number 183 in Deogarh
4. Booth number 78 in Satyabadi in Puri
5. Booth number 85 in Talcher
6. Booth number 90, 100, 137, 138 in Athagarh
7. Booth number 127 in Bhubaneswar Central
8. Booth number 171 in Ghasipura