Three members of a family from Odisha killed in Bengaluru

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar/Bengaluru, May 16:

Three members of a family hailing from Odisha were charred to death in Bangalure after a LPG cylinder caught fire.

According to reports, the incident took place on last Saturday when the cooking gas cylinder caught fire. Prashant Mahakud, his son Aditya (10) and daughter Manisha (2) sustained critical burn injuries in the incident. However, Prashant’s wife escaped unhurt as she was taking showers in the bathroom.

Following the incident, the trio was rushed to government-run Victoria Hospital.

While the father-daughter duo died yesterday, the minor boy died today.

Reports further said that Prashant was working as a supervisor in a polymer industry in the Silicon Valley.

The family hails from Sathi Gaon under Bahanaga police station limits in Balasore district.

Also Read

Comments are closed.