Three of family electrocuted to death in Odisha’s Boudh

Boudh: In a tragic incident, three members of a family were electrocuted to death at Jabalpur village under Harbhanga police limits in Odisha’s Boudh district, today.

The deceased were identified as Sukanti Behera, her son Sohan and her brother-in-law Sushil.

According to reports, the woman was drying clothes on a wire in front of her house this morning. Unfortunately, it came in contact with a live electric wire.

Realising that she was getting electricuted, her brother-in-law and son tried to rescue her. The three sustained critical injuries in the incident.

Later, the villagers disconnected the electricity, rescued the trio and rushed the victims to a hospital, where doctor declared them dead.

A pall of gloom descended on the village after the death of the three persons.

Also Read

Comments are closed.