Top Influencers of Linkedin India
The user base of LinkedIn in India has risen from 3.4 million in November, 2009 to 660 million members till date. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with 722+ million members globally.
LinkedIn is the perfect platform to connect with a community of elite professionals and business leaders. LinkedIn is regarded as number social media platform for lead generation with an audience that is nowhere else to found.
With the outbreak of COVID-19 the traffic for LinkedIn increased. Brands are becoming more active to engage stakeholders so are the influencers on the platform. The influencers on the platform are winning the platform with their remarkable work and content. The number of individuals following these influencers is increasing rapidly as they don’t want to miss any opportunity to benefit from their content.
Checkout some of the top influencers of LinkedIn India:
- He has 242K followers on LinkedIn
- He is the founder of the Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME) a group which aims to create 10 million entrepreneurs in India by 2030
- Former chairman of Bank of Baroda
- Author of the bestseller “Conquering the Chaos – Win in India, Win Everywhere”
- Voted as India’s best management thinkers by Thinkers50
- He is not only a LinkedIn influencer in India but globally
With regular posts on his LinkedIn profile he manages to keep his followers motivated and inspired.
- He has 821K followers on LinkedIn
- He is on LinkedIn’s ‘Top Voices India 2020’ list
- He is an HR expert with decades of experience
- Author of the two bestselling books: “The Digital Tsunami; Don’t Hire the Best-how to hire for culture fit”; “Dreamers and Unicorns”
- He regularly posts interviews with various corporate leaders, which helps the followers to keep up with the latest trends
- He also posts sketchy notes on wide range of topics, which are easy to understand and remember
“My legacy is going to be in affordable health care. I am willing to invest in developing that model and policies around it.”
-Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- She has 841K followers on LinkedIn
- She is the Executive Chairperson of the country’s leading biotechnology enterprise – Biocon Limited
- Has been name among TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world
- She has been recognized with the Padma Shri (1989) and the Padma Bhushan (2005)
- She was recently recognized among Forbes World’s 100 Most Powerful Women of 2020
- She keeps her followers inspired with encouraging articles and posts.
- She has 282K followers on LinkedIn
- She was on LinkedIn’s “Top Voices India 2019’ list
- She was India’s first and highest-ranking officer to join Indian Police Service
- Currently she is serving as the Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry
- She is the founder of Navjyoti and India Vision Foundation the two NGO’s
- She is a recipient of the prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award
- She hosts many sessions on governance as well as book reading sessions and keeps her audience posted
- She also shares positive posts with her followers
- He has 908K followers on LinkedIn
- He is listed in Fortune 40 under 40
- He is the co-founder of Nearbuy.com
- He was also the founding CEO of Groupon
- He is passionate about public speaking
- He hosts catchy 30 to 60 seconds videos on LinkedIn for motivating his followers
- He was listed in LinkedIn Power Profiles 2018 India
- He also provides Life Coaching service for young and aspiring entrepreneurs
- She has 190K followers on LinkedIn
- She is the co-founder of Byju’s, the most valued edtech firm
- She is listed in Fortune India Most Powerful Women 2020
- She is listed in LinkedIn Top Voices 2020
- She is also listed in Forbes Asia’s Power Businesswomen 2020
- She shares articles on technology improvement for classrooms
With the pandemic and lockdown when things seem to be impossible, then looking up to influencers like mentioned above it give motivation and inspiration to make a difference.
LinkedIn Influencers play a vital role in guiding their followers in the right direction, helping them to understand the current trends in a very interactive manner. They are the industry experts and with the help of LinkedIn influencer one can establish themselves as an industry expert and build connections that are valuable.