Tragic: Man, son electrocuted in Odisha’s Sundargarh

Rourkela: A man and his son were electrocuted after coming in contact with live electric wire at Garada village under Bisra police limits in Odisha’s Sundargarh district today.

The deceased have been identified as Phagu Sahu and his son Prakash Sahu (19). The mishap took place when Phagu was switching on a water pump to irrigate his farmland and received electric shock. Prakash tried to save his father but in vain, and both were electrocuted.

Wife of Phagu was critically injured while trying to save the father-son duo. She has been hospitalised. A pall of gloom descended on the village after the tragic incident.

Also Read

Comments are closed.