Twin sisters die of snakebite in Odisha’s Angul
Angul: In a tragic incident, minor twin sisters died after being bitten by a venomous snake at Bentapur village, around 10 km away from Odisha’s Angul town, last night.
The deceased have been identified as Rojalin Sahoo and Sujata Sahoo (12). The snake bit the two girls when they were sleeping inside their houses.
The duo was rushed to the Angul District Headquarters Hospital and later referred to the SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack. However, they died on the way to the hospital.
A pall of gloom descended on the village after the deaths. Police have registered an unnatural death case into the incident.