Bhubaneswar: IndiGo airline is offering a discount of up to 10% (ten percent) on the base fare of the relevant flight booking to passengers who have received one or both doses of Covid-19 vaccine. The offer is available while booking for IndiGo operated domestic flights on the IndiGo website only.
About the offer
‘Vaxi Fare’ is a discounted fare which is only applicable for passengers vaccinated and located in India at the time of booking. Passengers must carry their COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, or show their vaccination status on the Aarogya Setu mobile app at the airport check-in counter – failing which, applicable difference in fare and change fee may be charged.
How it works
Step 1- Select Vaxi Fare: While entering your arrival and departure destination, choose the Vaxi Fare option.
Step 2- Make selection: First or second dose, select the one you’ve taken to proceed.
Step 3- Choose preferred flight: Select your onward and return flight option and continue.
Step 4- Enter Beneficiary ID details: A valid beneficiary reference ID is mandatory. Add the details here.
Step 5- Booking complete: Vaxi Fare has been successfully applied, and your booking is complete.
Step 6- Must-carry: You are required to carry your COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, or display your vaccination status on the Aarogya Setu mobile app, at the airport check-in counter/boarding gate. Failing which, boarding may be denied.
Terms and conditions:
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) is offering a discount of up to 10% (ten percent) on the base fare of the relevant flight booking to passengers who have received one or both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine (“Offer”) when booking IndiGo operated domestic flights on the IndiGo website only. Airport fees and charges and Government levied taxes will be applicable on the discounted value of the fare.
- The Offer is available for IndiGo flight bookings made from 23 June 2021 and will remain in force until withdrawn by IndiGo (“Offer Period”).
- The Offer is only available to passengers aged 18 years and above who, at the time of making the booking: (i) are located in India; and (ii) have already received a Covid-19 vaccine in India.
- Passengers who have availed of the Offer at the time of booking shall be required to furnish a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, or display their vaccination status on the Aarogya Setu mobile application, at the airport check-in counter/boarding gate, failing which they shall be required to immediately pay to IndiGo the then prevailing full fare for the relevant sector and the applicable change fee to avoid being denied boarding.
- Limited inventory is available under the Offer and therefore, discounts will be provided, subject to availability of inventory and at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion.
- This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
- The Offer is applicable to one-way, round-trip and multi-city flights for domestic travel on select fare types. The Offer is however, not applicable to IndiGo’s group bookings.
- All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) available at https://www.goindigo.in/information/conditions-of-carriage.html. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in the CoC and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
- The Offer is subject to force majeure events. IndiGo reserves the right to modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the Offer with another offer (whether similar to the Offer or not), or withdraw the Offer, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. Withdrawal of the Offer, will not affect the tickets purchased during the Offer Period.
- IndiGo’s decision with respect to all matters relating to the Offer, shall be final and binding.
- By making an IndiGo flight booking during the Offer Period under the Offer, customers: customers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided in relation to the passengers under the same PNR may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passengers, in future.
- From time to time various state or national government authorities may require passengers to obtain a negative Covid-19 test result for travel to certain destinations. This Offer has no connection with or bearing on such requirements, which shall continue to apply as stipulated by the relevant state or national government authorities from time to time.
- This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.