Bhubaneswar: COVID-19 death toll in Odisha breached 200-mark with 10 more fatalities due to the deadly virus in the last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform of the demise of ten Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” the State Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) Department said in a tweet today.
The deaths were reported from Ganjam (3), Rayagada (3), Gajapati (2), Khordha (1) and Kalahandi (1). Following 10 new deaths due to COVID-19, the toll in the State rose to 207.
Here’re details of COVID-19 fresh deaths shared by the State H&FW Department today:
1. 48 year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. 66 year old male of Kalahandi district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
3. 34 year old male of Gajapati district.
4. 70 year old male of Raygada district who was also suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
5. 54 year old male of Ganjam district.
6. 64 year old male of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension, Hypothyroidism & morbid obesity. .
7. 61 year old male of Rayagada district.
8. 54 year old female of Ganjam district.
9. 48 year old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Hepatitis-B & Diabetes.
10. 63 year old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Hypertension, Diabetes & Coronary Artery Disease.
Moreover, two more COVID-19 patients undergoing treatment at the hospitals died due to other health complications.
“Regret to report the demise of two Covid positive patients due to other causes,” the State H&FW Department tweeted.
The two deceased cases other than COVID were reported from Ganjam and Malkangiri districts.
Here’re details of deaths other than COVID-19:
1. 48 year old female of Ganjam district who expired due to Cerebro Vascular Accident.
2. 85 year old male of Malkangiri district who expired due to End Stage Chronic Kidney Disease with uremic Encephalopathy
With this, the toll other than COVID reached 41 in the State so far.