Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll reached near 1400-mark in Odisha after the deadly virus claimed 15 more lives in the last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform the demise of fifteen #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” informed the State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
With new Coronavirus deaths, the number of fatalities increased to 1,393 in the State.
The fresh deaths were reported from 9 districts. While 3 more Corona patients died in Khordha district, 3 others succumbed to the virus in Sambalpur district. The disease claimed 4 more lives (2 each) in Mayurbhanj and Bargarh districts in a single day. Similarly, 1 each died in Cuttack, Malkangiri, Balangir, Puri and Balasore districts.
Here’re details of 15 new COVID-19 deaths in Odisha:
1. A 73-year-old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from COPD.
2. A 70-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
3. A 54-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 38-year-old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
5. A 48-year-old male of Malkangiri district who was also suffering from Hypertension, CKD & Obstructive Uropathy.
6. A 65-year-old male of Balangir district.
7. A 72-year-old male of Puri district.
8. A 51-year-old male of Balasore district who was also suffering from CKD & Epilepsy.
9. A 55-year-old male of Mayurbhanj district.
10. A 56-year-old male of Mayurbhanj district.
11. A 65-year-old female of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
12. A 61-year-old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
13. A 46-year-old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
14. A 67-year-old male of Bargarh district.
15. A 72-year-old male of Bargarh district.