Woman, granddaughter electrocuted to death in Odisha

Rayagada: In a saddening incident, a woman and minor granddaughter were electrocuted to death in Rayagada district today.

As per reports, the woman and the minor girl were identified as Bangaramma Mandangi (50) and granddaughter Tapaswini (13) respectively.

The mishap occurred when the duo was drying clothes on a wire that accidentally touched an electric wire. The elderly woman and minor girl fell unconscious after getting electrocuted. Their family members rushed the duo to Rayagada hospital.

Doctors at the Rayagada hospital declared the woman and minor girl brought dead.

Also Read

Comments are closed.