World Mental Health Day is celebrated annually on 10 October. It is organized by the World Federation for Mental Health and endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO). The event represents a global commitment to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and to mobilize efforts in support of mental health.
The overall objective of World Mental Health Day is to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and to mobilize efforts in support of mental health.
The Day provides an opportunity for all stakeholders working on mental health issues to talk about their work, and what more needs to be done to make mental health care a reality for people worldwide.
World Mental Health Day 2021 theme is ‘Mental health care for all: let’s make it a reality’.
Hera are some quotes, wishes and messages that you can share with your friends and family members on the occasion of World Mental Health Day.
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” (Pastor Rick Warren)
- “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” (Adam Ant)
- “It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind”. (Steve Maraboli)
- “Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul”. (Mahesh Chowdary)
- “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of but stigma and bias shame us all”. (Bill Clinton)
- “My dark days made me strong or maybe I already was strong and they made me prove it”. (Emery Lord)
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed, it means the damage no longer controls your life”. (Akshay Dubey)
Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day to you…. Let us promise ourselves that we will never take mental health lightly.
A mentally healthy person can only be a happy person…. Wishing a very Happy World Mental Health Day.
Sometimes medicines are not what we need but we need peace of mind, peace of soul for a happy and healthy life…. Happy World Mental Health Day.
Take care of your mental health because a healthy mind is very important for a healthy body…. Wishing a very Happy World Mental Health Day.
Physical illness is very much visible but not mental illness and therefore, it requires more attention. Happy Mental Health Awareness Day to all.
Let us make each and everyone aware that mental health needs our attention…. Wishing a very Happy World Mental Health Day.
There is nothing more important in life than mental health…. Take good care of it…. Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day.
Wishing a very Happy World Mental Health Day. This day reminds us that we must give mental health the importance it deserves.
Let us make the occasion of World Mental Health Day by helping all those who are suffering from mental health issues by helping them get better.