Youth electrocuted in Odisha’s Sambalpur

Sambalpur: A youth died of electrocution after coming contact with an electric wire here in the district today.

The deceased was identified as Padmalochan Biswal (36), a resident under Jujomura police limits in Sambalpur district.

The youth was electrocuted while he was disconnecting power from an electric water pump at around 7.00 am.

He was rushed to the district headquarters hospital in a critical condition where the doctors declared him dead.

Also Read

Comments are closed.