Youth electrocuted while plucking mango in Odisha capital

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic incident, a youth was electrocuted while plucking mango from a tree in Jayadev Vihar area of Odisha capital today.

The deceased, whose identity was yet to be established till last reports came in, climbed a mango tree near Pal Heights shopping mall here under Nayapalli police limits around 4 pm to pluck the fruits.

During the process, he unfortunately came in contact with a live electric wire near the tree and died. Locals spotted the body and informed police and Fire personnel about it.

Cops have recovered the body and sent it for post-mortem.

Also Read

Comments are closed.