Bhubaneswar: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for recruitment of candidates for 90 vacant Senior Resident posts here.
The organization will accept online applications from aspiring candidates between May 18 (10 am onwards) and June 7 (till 5 pm). Application fees for the examination will be collected from the candidates online, based on their category:
- For General/OBC category: Rs 1500
- For SC/ST/EWS category: Rs 1200
- For PDW category candidates: No application fee
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should have a postgraduate medical degree in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI/Institute of National Importance.
- Should not be above 45 years in age.
For selection, registered candidates will be evaluated in two phases- written examination and personal interview.
Worth mentioning here, the written test will be conduction only if the total number of applications is thrice the total number of vacancies. In case, the number of applicants is less, the written examination will be skipped.
The merit list will be prepared after combining the candidates’ marks from both the tests. However, if the written test is cancelled, only the marks from personal interview round will be considered.
For further queries, visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar- aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in