Bhubaneswar: In view of demand of passengers for resuming monthly and quarterly tickets in trains, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has reinstated the seasonal tickets in 7 more pairs of passenger special trains.
The Monthly Season Ticket (MST) and Quarterly Season Ticket (QST) have resumed in following 7 pairs of trains for convenience of daily commuters:
1. 08431/08432 Puri-Cuttack-Puri Special.
2. 08412/08411 Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special.
3. 08461/08462 Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack Special.
4. 08454/08453 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special.
5. 08404/08403 Puri-Khurda Road-Puri Special.
6. 68050/68049 Bhadrak-Kharagpur-Bhadrak Special.
7. 08004/08003 Bhadrak-Howrah-Bhadrak Special.
Earlier, the ECoR had reinstated MST/QST in 6 pairs of special trains in Odisha — 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special, 08456/08455 Khurda Road-Kendujhargarh-Khurda Road Special, 08522/08521 Visakhapatnam-Gunupur-Visakhapatnam Special, 08528/08527 Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam Special, 08263/08264 Titilagarh-Bilaspur-Titilagarh Special and 07266/07265 Visakhapatnam-Kakinada Port-Visakhapatnam Special.
With reinstatement of MST/QST facilities in 7 more pairs of special trains, the daily commuters will be able to travel on total 13 trains at affordable cost.