Bhubaneswar: Judicial Complex at Lewis Road here has been sealed by the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) after detection of several COVID-19 cases.
It will remain sealed for a period of 7 days from 29.04.2021 to 05.05.2021 with the following conditions:
* The premises of Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar shall be sanitized immediately by the Judicial Complex Authorities in strict adherence to the guidelines issued by Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India.
* No one shall be allowed to move into or from outside the premises of Judicial Complex, Bhubaneswar during the period of sealing, except authorized personnel of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation.
* The detected Positive Cases are directed to remain in Isolation at their respective residences. Further, if any positive case needs Medical Attention, the Judicial Complex Authorities are to intimate the same to BMC immediately.
* The Judicial Complex Authorities are to intimate BMC in case of symptoms observed in Staff, other than those already detected positive for their testing and isolation, if found positive.
* In case of any emergency, the Judicial Complex Authorities are to contact BMC Control Room (Mob: 7847873040) or 1929 for immediate assistance.