Fire breaks out at Urmee hotel in Odisha capital

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar, Aug 27:

Fire broke out in a room of Urmee hotel located at Rasulgarh in Odisha capital this morning reportedly due to short circuit.

urmee hotel

According to sources, the fire emerged from room no. 216 which damaged articles worth lakhs of rupees.

On being informed about the mishap, fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

At least 33 guests were shifted to safe places following the incident, sources added.

Also Read

Comments are closed.