Bhubaneswar: Several traffic restrictions will be imposed in the city from March 25 to 31 in view of the Budget Session of the Odisha Legislative Assembly.
The restrictions will be imposed on roads in the vicinity of the Assembly building due to security considerations.
Below are the restrictions in details.
* Vehicles coming from Housing Board Square will take diversion from Keshari Talkies Square taking a left turn.
* Vehicles coming from AG Square towards PMG will take diversion by turning right from Jaydev Bhawan and proceed on Indira Gandhi Park road.
* All vehicles coming from Master Canteen will be diverted towards adjoining lanes on Lower PMG.
* Vehicles coming from 120 Infantry Battalion square intending to proceed towards Rabindra Mandap will be diverted towards Power House Square.
* Vehicles coming from Raj Bhawan Square towards MLA colony and Rabindra Mandap will be diverted towards Shastri Nagar Square.
These restrictions will not be applicable on vehicles authorized to enter the official buildings including the State Assembly, the State Secretariat and other offices located in this area.