Female elephant electrocuted in Odisha’s Angul

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Angul, Mar 8:

A female elephant was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with an 11 KV electric wire near Bhadramunda village under Khamar forest range in Odisha’s Angul district late last night.

According to reports, the incident took place when the pachyderm was heading towards a farmland to eat crops.

On being informed, Forest department officials reached the spot and initiated efforts to ascertain the circumstances under which the animal came in contact with the high voltage wire.

Also Read

Comments are closed.