24-YO woman, father-in-law electrocuted in Odisha’s Rayagada

Rayagada: In an unfortunate incident, a 24-year-old woman and her father-in-law were electrocuted to death at Pangapada village under Bisam Katak block in Rayagada district last night.

The deceased have been identified as Sumitra Mandangi and her father-in-law Dahini Mandangi (65).

Sources said a plugged-in electrical wire was lying on a door of the house. The incident took place when Dahini came in contact with the live wire. Later when Sumitra rushed to his rescue, she also suffered the electric shock. Some neighbours rushed to the spot, unplugged the wire and admitted both of them to a hospital at Bisam Katak in critical condition.

However, both of them died while undergoing treatment at the hospital.


Also Read

Comments are closed.