[Watch] Fire breaks out at Fakir Mohan MCH in Odisha

Balasore: Panic gripped the patients and their relatives after a fire broke out at the Fakir Mohan (FM) Medical College & Hospital (MCH) in Balasore district today.

The fire erupted at chemo ward of the hospital reportedly due to a short circuit in an Air Conditioner.

As the smoke spread across the ward, the panicked patients and attendants ran out of the hospital.

According to reports, the fire broke out in an AC compressor outside chemo ward of the FM Medical College today morning.

However, no casualty has been reported due to the incident so far.


Also Read

Comments are closed.