Youth electrocuted while installing CCTV for Puri Ratha Jatra
Puri: In a tragic incident, a CCTV installation staff was electrocuted during installation of cameras on Bada Danda for auspicious Ratha Jatra in Puri.
The deceased person has been identified as Rakesh Behera, a resident of Rajabagicha in Cuttack district.
According to reports, the 25-year-old Rakesh died after coming in contact with an electric wire while installing CCTV above the control room for upcoming Ratha Jatra of Lord Jagannath in Puri.
Puri Town Police sent the body to the DHH for post-mortem.
The deceased’s associate assumed that the incident might have occurred due to frequent power fluctuation by Tata Power.