Bhubaneswar: Following Vigilance raid, Manoj Kumar Lenka, Asst. Manager (Civil), BCD-II, office of Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation, Bhubaneswar has been found in possession of assets worth Rs 3.53 crore including multiple buildings and plots.
Acting on allegation of possessing assets disproportionate to his known sources of income, officials of the anti-corruption agency had yesterday raided several locations belonging to Lenka.
During the searches, the following movable and immovable properties of Lenka were traced.
* One triple storeyed residential building located over plot No.754/1463 at Koradakanta, Bhubaneswar worth approx Rs. 65.3 Lakhs.
* One triple storeyed building located over plot No.2071 at Beltala, Pattamundai Dist-Kendrapada worth over Rs. 31 Lakhs.
* One market complex at Uttara chhak worth about Rs. 51 Lakhs.
* One shop at Metro Manson near Rabi Talkies, Bhubaneswar worth Rs. 33.33 Lakhs.
* One flat at 5th floor at Grand Asiyana apartment including interior work in Puri worth over Rs. 23.44 Lakhs.
* House at native village Keshpur, Pattamundai, Dist-Kendrapara worth over Rs. 4.74 Lakhs.
* One out house with stone boundary at Niladri Nagar, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar.
* 6 numbers of plots in prime area of Bhubaneswar, Puri & Kendrapara districts. The Registered Sale Deed (RSD) value comes to worth Rs. 41.80 Lakhs. However, the actual value is likely to be much higher. Undervaluation of the plots during registration is suspected. A thorough probe has been initiated in this regard.
* Bank, Postal & Insurance deposits worth over Rs.65.76 Lakhs.
* 1 four wheeler (WagonR) worth over Rs.3.93 Lakhs.
* 3 two wheelers worth over Rs. 2.78 Lakhs.
* Gold & silver ornaments worth over Rs.12.32 Lakhs.
* Cash Rs.1,07,850.
* Household articles worth over Rs.14.60 Lakh.
Further searches are continuing. Unearthing of more assets is likely and overall valuation is likely to increase.