Odisha youth electrocuted while charging mobile phone

Nuapada: A youth died of electrocution while charging his mobile phone at home. The incident was reported from Sihinamunda village under Komna block in Nuapada district of Odisha.

According to reports, Mukesh Kata of Karangabhata village under Komna police limits in the district had visited his relative at Sihinamunda village yesterday. While charging his mobile phone at his relative’s house, the 20 years old man suffered an electric shock.

The victim was immediately rushed to the district headquarters hospital in Nuapada, where he was declared dead.

The Nuapada police reached the hospital and recovered the body. The body was handed over to the family after post-mortem.

Also Read

Comments are closed.