Bhubaneswar: Electric scooters worth lakhs damaged as fire breaks out at service centre

Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out at an electric scooter service centre located at Bomikhal in Odisha capital, last night damaging vehicles worth lakhs.

Fortunately, no casualty was reported as the service centre was closed at the time of the incident.

Though the reason behind the mishap was yet to be ascertained, it is being suspected that electrical short circuit might have led to the outbreak of fire as a battery was put on charge inside the service centre.

Locals initially spotted smoke billowing out of the service centre and contacted the Fire Services department.

Fire Services personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Also Read

Comments are closed.