Children’s Day or Bal Diwas is celebrated in India on November 14, the birth anniversary of Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister.
Pandit Nehru, fondly remembered as Chacha Nehru by the children of India, advocated for children to have all-rounded education that would build a better society in the future. Nehru considered children as real strength of a nation and foundation of society.
Children’s Day Wishes
- The occasion of Children’s Day reminds all of us that we must always laugh like a child and we will never be sad or depressed in life. A very Happy Children’s Day to all.
- Let’s join hands-on to make this world a safer place for the little ones. Wish you, Happy Children’s Day.
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day.
- A smile of a child is the most precious thing for parents because it brings joy to the soul. Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day.
- Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
- The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Wish U Happy children’s day.
- Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day.
- Do not educate children to be rich, educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price. Happy Children Day.
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. Happy Children’s day.
- Wishing all the amazing children of this world a Children’s Day celebration that is as beautiful as they are. We love you all. I hope you never forget that.
- There are some things, money can’t buy, one such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day. Happy Children’s Day.
- If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day.
- A very Happy Children’s Day to you. Their innocence and their simplicity are what make them so special. Let us never let that fade away.
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day.
Quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves.
Culture is the widening of the mind and of the spirit.
Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.
Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.
Crises and deadlocks when they occur have at least this advantage, that they force us to think.
A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new; when an age ends; and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance.
The forces in a capitalist society, if left unchecked, tend to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Loyal and efficient work in a great cause, even though it may not be immediately recognized, ultimately bears fruit.
The person who runs away exposes himself to that very danger more than a person who sits quietly.
It is only too easy to make suggestions and later try to escape the consequences of what we say.It is the habit of every aggressor nation to claim that it is acting on the defensive.