World Menopause Day is held every year on the 18th October. The day was designated by the International Menopause Society (IMS) to raise awareness of the menopause and to support options to improve health and well-being for women in mid-life and beyond.
World Menopause Day 2022 Theme: “Cognition and Mood”
World Menopause Day Wishes, Messages:
- Warm greetings on the occasion of World Menopause Day. Let us create more awareness about menopause by sharing content about it on social media.
- Wishing everyone on the occasion of World Menopause Day. Together, we can make lives and health better for women who are menopausing.
- When more and more people will be aware of menopause, more and more people will be able to understand menopausing women and their needs. Happy World Menopause Day.
- The occasion of World Menopause Day gives all of us a chance to make the lives of menopausing women better by offering our help and assistance.
- Warm wishes on the occasion of World Menopause Day. Making everyone aware of the challenges of menopause will always make it an easier journey for women.
- The health of the women is always a concern and that’s why learning about menopause can help us. Happy World Menopause Day.
- The occasion of World Menopause Day reminds us to work towards health and wellness of women during menopause and that can happen only when we are aware of this phase.
“So many women I’ve talked to see menopause as an ending. But I’ve discovered this is your moment to reinvent yourself after years of focusing on the needs of everyone else. It’s your opportunity to get clear about what matters to you and then to pursue that with all of your energy, time and talent.” — Oprah Winfrey.
“I see menopause as the start of the next fabulous phase of life as a woman. Now is a time to ‘tune in’ to our bodies and embrace this new chapter. If anything, I feel more myself and love my body more now, at 58 years old, than ever before.” – Kim Cattrall, actress.
“If you deal with it in a healthy fashion then I think you come out the other side a better person. I’ve got so much more energy now than I ever had in my early 50s before the menopause.”— Julie Walters, actress.
“Menopause. A pause while you reconsider men.” – Margaret Atwood, author.
“I think menopause gets a really bad rap and needs a bit of a rebranding. I don’t think we have in our society a great example of an aspirational menopausal woman.” — Gwyneth Paltrow.
“In the end, the real wisdom of menopause may be in questioning how fun or even sane this chore wheel called modern life actually is.” – Sandra Tsing Loh.
“One should remember that the menopause is a normal and natural process, and it should not be dreaded. Realizing that the condition is a natural occurrence which all women experience—if they live long enough—and a philosophical calm acceptance of this fact, will help lessen the nervous symptoms.” – Lulu Hunt Peters, M.D.