Mother’s Day is celebrated globally on the second Sunday in May. It is a celebration honouring the mother of the family or individual, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.
Mother’s Day 2022 Date: May 8, Sunday.
On the occasion of Mother’s Day, here are wishes, quotes and messages to greet your mom:
- Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to you mom. You are the queen of my life because you are the one who has gifted me this life full of love and affection.
- Having a mother like you has been the best blessing ever. You make each and every day of my life a day full of hope and happiness. Warm wishes on Mother’s Day to you.
- There is just one person in this world which inspires me, protects me, loves me and cares for me without any conditions. To that one person, I wish a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Warm greetings on the occasion of Mother’s Day to you mom. You are my strength and my motivation and you are the one behind all my achievements.
- Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made for me and for all the goodness and blessings you have showered me with. Happy Mother’s Day to you mom.
- You have given me hope when I witnessed any failure. You have given me love and care when I felt dejected. Thank you and wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day mom.
- Whatever I am today, it is all your hard work and dedication that you have put into raising me. With all my heart, I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day mom.
- I may not even know how much you have sacrificed for me but I know that it must been a lot. Thank you so much for everything. Love you and wish you Happy Mother’s Day.
- On the occasion of Mother’s Day, I am sending warm and heartfelt greetings to my super mom who has given me the best of everything even in the worst of the time. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Having you as my mom has been the most special blessing from God. I wish you always stay healthy, happy and smiling. Happy Mother’s Day to you mom.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother– Abraham Lincoln.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children– William Makepeace Thackeray.
- We are born of love; Love is our mother– Rumi.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love– Stevie Wonder.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child– Sophia Loren.
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? –Mahatma Gandhi.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved– Erich Fromm.